Monday, June 22, 2009

New-car tax credit now applies in all states

BOSTON (6/22/09)--That new-car smell just got better, thanks to legislation that provides tax incentives to new-car buyers.

The U.S. Department of Treasury recently announced that the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009's new-car tax deduction now extends to consumers in states without a sales or excise tax ( June 17). These states include Alaska, Delaware, Hawaii, Montana, New Hampshire and Oregon.

Click the link for the rest of the story.
courtesy of

1 comment:

karenc said...

You can get a tax deduction by donating your old car to charity. Donate car to one of over 1,000 charities through Cars4Charities Car Donation Center. call 866.448.3487 ot log onto