Home & Family Finance airs Sundays at 3 p.m. EST on the Radio America Network. The one-hour program devoted to consumer finance issues is brought to you by America's credit unions and their 90 million members, and is presented by CO-OP Network.
Sunday's show, which you also can hear later via the Internet, features Paul Berry, Washington, D.C., journalist and broadcaster, discussing these topics with special guests:
- "How to Stop Getting Junk Mail You Don't Want," with Pat Kachura, senior vice president for corporate responsibility, Direct Marketing Association, Washington, D.C.;
- "Kids.gov--The Official Kids Portal for the U.S. Government," with Mary Levy, director, Federal Citizen Information Center Consumer Information and Outreach Division, Washington, D.C.;
- "Building Credit With a Secured Credit Card," with Linda Sherry, director of national priorities, Consumer Action, Washington, D.C.;
- "Ways to Lower Your Utility Costs," with Mike Wilson, marketing and communications coordinator, Eastern Illini Electric Cooperative, Paxton, Ill.; and
- Listener E-mail Questions.
Home & Family Finance is a resource center for personal finance information at the Credit Union National Association. The radio show is sponsored by CO-OP Network, the national credit union ATM network; Cabot Creamery Cooperative, makers of cheddar cheese; and Visa. For more information, read "Start an Energy Diet: Save Money Around Home" in Home & Family Finance Resource Center.
courtesy of cuna.org